Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Journey starts

Hai,

I thought of writing just plain and simple only to realise, it is as difficult as singing only sa , pa ,sa for hours.

when I read one of the lectures of Sringeri swamigal wherein he has answered someone, about the mukthi, "it is the destination and you are starting the journey now and probably you may reach after couple of janma."

so i have started the journey and hope to reach the state of meaningful writing and useful writing.

hope I will think good and write good which will be atleast useful to me when I read.
please read and comment and post your thoughts to enlighten me.



Kannan.r

4 comments:

  1. Dear kannan

    It is nice to see that you are planning to write useful informations and i hope it should be very interesting and enjoyable.

    with regards
    ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start, take it forward. RK as author is very nice. Go ahead good luck.
    ysridhar

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear kannan all the best. v wll be following ur blog closely as v hv lot to learn fm ur experiences and knowledge. gud luck.

    rgds sathyan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kannan,

    Interesting to see your blog. I have always been thinking in the same lines of your thoughts on pragmatic convergence. It was great to read it from and felt like my thoughts taking written form. As an offshoot of this thought, I have some concrete ideas on the educational front - not in the traditional sense, but, a little different. Let us see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete